Vietnam arround trip and visit the best places in Vietnam. Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and Nathan (+84)942193889 or (+84)2839205147
VIETNAM ARROUND TRIP 16 DAYS
DAY 1: SAIGON_MUINE
- 8:00AM the bus pick you up go to Mui Ne.
- 12:00 Arrive to Mui Ne.
- 1:00PM the car and driver pick you up go to Visit the fishing village , white sand dunes, Lotus lake, Yellow Sand Dunes and watching the sunset there.
- 18:00Pm back to the hotel, free time at night.
DAY 2: MUINE_NHATRANG (B)
- Morning: Free time on the beach……
- 1:00pm , the bus pick you up go to Nha Trang.
- 6:00pm, arrive to Nha Trang, check in Hotel.
- Free at night time
DAY 3: 4 ILANDS TOURS (B, L)
- 08:30 – 8:45 Pick up from your hotel.
- 09:00 – 10:00 Arrive in floating fishing farm and Tri Nguyen Aquarium. Visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium with colorful fishes. Rent bamboo basket for going around on the water.
- 10:40 – 11:40 Arrive in Mun Island. Snorkelling on the extraordinary coral reefs which are covered with the multicolored fishes.
- 12:00 -14:00 Arrive in Mot Island, have lunch. Entertainment program: music & singing on board, floating bar with a cup of grape wine and a piece of pineapple, you will be able to raise a cheer even in the water.
- 14:00 – 15:30 Arrive Con Se Tre Island (or Bai Tranh Island) Relax in Con Se Tre Resort, enjoy some tropical fruits.
- 16:30 Drop off at your hotel.
DAY 4: NHA PHÚ TOUR (B. L) (check out hotel and leave your luggage in the hotel)
- 8h00-8h30 : Pick up in Nha Trang city to Da Chong pier.
- 9h00: Our boat departs to take you to Thi island for the first sight in Nha Phu Tour. It is so attractive here to contact and feed precious animals such as: African ostriches, deers… with some natural leaves.
- 9h45: To Orchid Stream Island with the spectacular sceneries. Visit Orchid stream, orchid cave with hundreds of coloful flower collected at home and abroad and designed as a thousand-year garden. Ẹnjoy animal shows: Bear, elephant. Ride and take photos of ostrich, elephant (excluded). Swimming and relax at An Binh beach. Entertain with water sport activities such as: Parasailing, kajak, jet sky, babanas buoy etc… (excluded).
- 12h30: Having lunch at Huong su restaurant, relaxing at the thatched hut next to the beach.
- 13h30: To Lao Island (Monky island). Enjoy animal shows: Goat, dog, monky. Contact friendly wild monkys in the forest. Beholding some pictureque masterpieces (The gaden of Cycus in Dragon shap, The Western route, The Mermaid… ). Especially, you can join some entertainment outdoor games: Diving to enjoy colorful reefs, Enjoying sceneries around the island by the horse-drawn carriage, F1 mini racing (excluded).
- 15h45: Return to Da Chong pier.
- 16h00: Returning to Nha Trang city. End the Nha Phu Tour.
- 19h00: Our bus pick you up go to Hoi An ( or you can take a flight from Nha Trang to Da Nang)
DAY 5: HOI AN
- 7:00 am arive to HoiAn
- Checkin hotel
- Free time for Hoi An the old city.
DAY 6: MY SON HOLY LAND TOUR (B,L)
My Son temples were built from the 4th century under the reign of king Bhadravaman, until late 13th century, and early 14th century under the reign of King Jaya Simhavaman III (Che Man). My Son used to be a group of more than 70 temple towers. Each temple has a typical architecture which reflects a historical stage of the Champa kingdoms. Most of the architecture and sculptures were influenced by Indian culture. Most of the temples point to the East, the sun direction. Champa people thought that the East was the place where the gods lived.
- 08:00 AM: Pick you up at your Hotel, you up at your hotel in Hoian Town.
- 09:30 AM: Visit My Son Holly land, spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of
- Ancient buildings at of the ChamPa Kingdom with our tour guide
- 12:00 AM: Leave My Son and transfer to boat – station, get on boat cruise along Thu Bon river to traditional craft village of Thanh Ha pottery and Kim Bong carpentry villages.
- A snack will be served on boat. Arrive Hoi An river dock at 3PM. Say goodbye. The end of tour.
DAY 7: FARMING AND FISHING DAY TOUR IN HOIAN ( B, L)
- Accompanied by your tour guide, you commence the day leisurely cycling along country roads witnessing local Vietnamese rural life first hand and then continue on to discover many beautiful photo opportunities.
- You will visit a traditional organic vegetable village where you must be prepared to get some mud on your hands! Learn how to water and plant the vegetables, turn soil with a local farmer, ride a water buffalo in a rice paddy field, see many local ducks swimming along the rice farm and meet farmers tending to their crops.
- Later you will board our boat for a river cruise to meet and engage with local fishermen and enjoy a hands-on experience of traditional net fishing. At the local fishing village you will get the opportunity to float along the coconut palm lined waterways in a unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat.
- Your tour guide will explain to you the extreme conditions endured by soldiers on both sides of the Vietnam War along this landmark. Back on board our boat, you will be invited to dine on a traditional lunch accompanied by a beer or softdrink before boarding the bus or coach that will return you to your hotel. This tour provides you with a cultural window into the ways of life of both our farming and fishing communities.
DAY 8: HOIAN_HANOI (B)
- Morning: Flight Da Nang_Hanoi
- Afternoon: Check in Hotel and free time..
DAY 9: HANOI CITY TOUR 1 DAY (B, L)
- 07:45 – 08:30 Get picked up by our tour guide and bus. After short drive, start visiting first place named Tran Quoc Pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
- 09:00Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father, walking along Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived and worked from 1958 to 1969.
- 10:00Visit One-Pillar Pagoda – the one modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi city.
- 11:00Visit the colorful features of the 54 ethnic groups of Viet Nam in the Ethnology Museum.
- 13:00Bus takes you to a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter, have a rest and enjoy the lunch.
- 14:00Visit Temple of Literature, the most famous temple situated in Hanoi, also functioned as Vietnam’s first university. It was first constructed in 1070 under King Ly Nhan Tong and dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars. A vast structure that has existed to present day.
- 15:30Drive to legendary Hoan Kiem Lake, visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong saint and former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians. You also see the beautiful Vietnamese and French architecture around the lake.
- 16:00Arrive back to your hotel. Tour ends.
DAY 10: TRANG AN ECOTOURISM COMPLEX BAI DINH PAGODA ( B, L)
- 07:40 – 08:30Get picked up by our tour guide and bus at your addresses around Hanoi Center then depart for Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang an eco-tourism attraction area(120kms south of Hanoi).
- 10:30Arrive in Buddha Sanctuary place of Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest one in Vietnam with 500 Arhan statues. You can see a biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Tour guide also gives you an introduction of beliefs and religions in Vietnam.
- 12:30Have lunch in a local restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel….
- 13:30Leave for Trang An eco-tourism attraction. You will be amazed by neglected area while having boat trip through cave chains: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Sinh Cave…experiencing mysterious views of the so-called “Ha Long Bay in land”
- 16:00Get back to the bus and then return to Hanoi.
- 18:30Back in Hanoi, you get dropped off at your address. Tour ends.
DAY 11: HANOI – HALONG (L/D)
- 07:45 – 08:30Meet your tour guide then go for HaLong Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Embark Bai Chay harbor, board Dragon Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.- Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot“amazing” cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
- Stop at Soi Sim islandone hour for swimming, sun-bathing… Do kayaking among hidden parts.
- Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste somelocal wine, fruits.
- Join in a “cooking session” on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe
- 19:00Have dinner on board. Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luck with squid-fishing.
- Overnight on Dragon Cruise in the middle of HaLong Bay.
DAY 12: LAN HA BAY – MONKEY ISLAND – CAT BA TOWN (B/L/D)
- 07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
- Visit a Pearl farm, see the real pearl products and understand process ofpearl making in HaLong.
- Change onto a Day-boat going Lan Ha Bay. Visit Monkey Island with endangered wild monkeys.
- Stop at Viet Hai harbor. Enjoy 5km cycling ride through wonderful jungle to Viet Hai village.
Short trek inside Cat Ba National Park.
- Do cycling 5 km backto the harbor again. Enjoy lunch on board in Lan Ha bay.
- Arrive Beo harbor for a bus drive to Cat Ba town.
- Stay overnight in Bungalow or in 3 star hotel(Hung Long Harbor/Sea Pearl hotel)
- 19:00Have dinner in hotel restaurant and free time at night to discover Cat Ba town.
DAY 13: CAT BA – HALONG – HANOI (B/L)
- 07:00Enjoy spectacular view of the morning landscape of Cat Ba town while having breakfast
- 08:00 Check out hotel. Bus takes you to harbor and get on the transfer boat to HaLong Bay again.
- Change onto Dragon Cruise. Relax and photograph wonderful pictures of HaLong on the way back.
- Leave Dragon Cruise, have a short rest and take a bus drive to a local restaurant for lunch.
- Start bus dive back to Hanoi. Have a rest half-way to free your legs
- 17:30Drop you off at Hello Vietnam office
- 20:45 – 21:00 Pick-up at the office. Transfer to railway station for a night train to Sapa (schedule 21:50 – 06:30)
DAY 14: SAPA – LAO CHAI – TA VAN VILLAGES (B,L,D)
- 06:15AM: Arrive Lao Cai , pick up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa. Have breakfast and shower in hotel before the trip starts .
- Trekking to Lao Chai village to visit the Tay and Day tribes.
- Have a picnic lunch on the way then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley to get to Ta Van village, which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area, where you stay overnight in a local family (home-stay).
DAY 15 : TA VAN – GIANG TA CHAI VILLAGES (B,L,D)
- We start the trip after breakfast, heading up to Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Zdao tribe where you will have lunch.
- Amazing scenery and beautiful waterfall are to be seen in the afternoon before going up to the main road where you will be picked up by motorbike/jeep.
- Ride back to Sapa and you might stop some times on the way to take photos of the fabulous valley of Sapa .
- Check in and have dinner at local restaurant.
- Overnight at Hotel in Sapa town.
DAY 16: SAPA – CAT CAT AND SIN CHAI – LAO CAI STATION (B,L,D)
- Breakfast in hotel, the rest of the morning is free to explore the town on your own. After lunch you check out and leave your luggage in the hotel then get yourself ready before heading down to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H’Mong tribe.
- Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way. Back to Sapa and get fresh with a shower in the hotel’s day room then transfer to Lao Cai Station for the night train back to Hanoi.
- Overnight at the A/C soft sleeper cabin to Hanoi (schedule: 21:15 – 05:30). Tour ends.
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
- Flight tickets DN-HN
- 9 nights Hotel 1 star (1 room/2pax ), 1 night on the Cruise 3 star.,1 night in the Bungalow, 2 nights on the Train., 1 night homestay, 1 night hotel 3 star at Sapa.
- Bus ( 16 -45 seats ), cold water, wet issued, free wifi
- Meals as indicated: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- English guide during tour, enthusiatic, experiences
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation: Double/Twin sharing
- VAT (10%)
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
1. Visit the office before departure for payment: Address 28/3 Bui Vien, District 1, HCM.
2. Inward remittance: Please enter the address you want staff to collect help at the booking. We will deliver free of charge in districts 1, 3, 4. We will also charge a fee for each area.
3. Payment by bank transfer:
You can transfer money to us through the following banks:
|Bank||Billing Information||Bank||Billing Information|
Account holder: Dang Thi Hue
Branch Bank Ho Chi Minh
Account number: 033 1000 442 414
Account holder: Dang Thi Hue
Branch Bank Ho Chi Minh
Account number: 101010 0079 71720
Account holder: Dang Thi Hue
Branch Bank Ho Chi Minh
Account number: 0600 1498 3395
Account holder: CONG TY TNHH XAY DUNG
THUONG MAI DICH VU DU LICH HELLO VIETNAM
Branch Bank Ho Chi Minh
Account number: 0601 0122 0128